Wednesday 19 October 2011

A different Perspective.

... My day has been full of hesitation.. pondering questions that are on a continuos loop.. Emotions. Are they funny? Anger, love, jealousy, happiness, angst, confusion.. lust. These emotions we have evolved to have.. Will you ever stop and think how amazing communication is? We can form particular bonds with people.. 'Like-minded' people, who we can sit with for hours on end, saying nothing at all. But sometimes, the best conversation of your life has no words. It's a wonder how we can tell others a particular thing.. for example,asking a question.. we are so lucky that we have the power of speech... You don't see girraffes asking other girraffes to pass a leafy branch over.. It's a wonderful human quality, again taken for granted.. yet, we can totally miss judge someone without speech.. Walking home I encountered some people I automatically put in the class of 'loud chavs' Yet, when we passed, the girl turned and shot a soft smile my way. I felt so awful for miss judging her. The most 'Chavy' looking person can still be absolutely lovely ; A man wearing black leather and metal studs, can still be the most sensitive mellow man to exist. Personal flaw- Judging before knowing. On the same journey walking home, looking down into a puddle, the sky's reflection caught my eye, and I soon found my head in the clouds.. I didn't see clouds any more.. I saw islands in the sky. The striking purple clouds against the contrasting mellow umber sunset.. The clouds were the islands, the surrounding rays were the sea.. Next time you gaze into the deep sky, look if you can see it my way.. It feels as if you are up high staring into a mystery land..The sky is a mystery land. It's beautiful. But maybe I'm just crazy? I will allow you to 'Judge' your own way...

No comments:

Post a Comment