Tuesday 18 October 2011

The Beginning.

Well, I have never actually 'blogged' as such before.. but scrolling through all of the blogs on here, I thought, I may as well give it a shot. After all, you only live once.. I am not here to talk about myself, or you, or fashion for that matter. I'm here to talk about us. Us, as a unity. The earth, the sun, the life, that we so happily take for granted. You see, I am not you're 'average' teenage girl (I know pretty much everyone says that.) I have grown up in many places in my short life. England, Germany, Borneo, Australia, Singapore.. I have had the chance to see what many.. simply won't. But none of this matters. I want to show you something. Something we seem to have forgotten during our education. Do you remember as a child, ever looking up at a tree with beaming innocent eyes, and simply thinking how beautiful it was? Climbing up them and sitting in thier humbling branches. I have forgotten the beauty of day to day life. Here I wish to share with you some of my inner thoughts.. I start with the beginning.. and the end, the thing that keeps the earth spinning, the life growing and our hearts glowing, the thing that is there from birth to death..The beginning and the end... The sun. It occured to me that we seem to ignore the sun.. we know of it's natural beauty.. and it's always there, comforting the sky in a blanket of mellow rays.. Obviously we don't want to hurt our eyes by staring.. but as a child? I didn't care. Staring at the sun with wide kaleidascopic lenses, running through the greens with the multicoloured striking after image of the sun in the back of our eyes. Today I looked at the beginning, I laughed foolishly after it stung my eyes, but now, I will always spare a thought for the most ignored existance. The humble sunshine. Our humble sunshine.-

No comments:

Post a Comment